Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Walt Mathers on: 07/04/2013 17:16:39 EDT
Subject: Q & A Thread to Ponder

Message Detail:
I realize that we might never reach the end of the road with this thread but I was hoping to get most everyone's input who has ever had questions or/and have or needed answers that have never surfaced - to date. Maybe we can help each other through the various stages of becoming and remaining involved as 1860's period communication emulators. So, please, lets see if we can post:

Solutions to every problem you'll ever face...
and
Answers to every question you'll ever ask.

But first I wish to ask a question that could have many answers. If you have an answer, cut and paste my question placing ahead of it the letter "Q" and then add yours with the big "A". So here goes....

Q. A person recently attended an event as a signalman, having earlier purchased a few signal flags, only to find that they were the only signalman on site wearing a blue or a grey uniform. What could he or she have done to best serve as a field communicator?

A. (your turn) >wink<

No individual, party or detachment identities should be offered in these Q&A. Please don't identify particular events, or staffs by name. We could conceivably turn this questions and answers thread into a cyber booklet and even number the Q&A's for folks new-to-this-site who ofttimes begin by asking their own set of questions.

11.11.11.5. ????

Follow ups:

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword