Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Tom Ryan on: 05/18/2010 14:39:18 EDT
Subject: Mission accomplished

Message Detail:
Last night I spoke to the Central Delaware Civil War Round Table on the subject of "The Signal Corps: Union and Confederate Organization And Operations During the Civil War." This was the first time I have given a presentation on this subject, so naturally was a bit apprehensive. However, all went well, and the audience reacted very positively. From all indications, they found the topic of special interest, and asked many questions afterwards. Many thanks to the members of this forum who tolerated and responded to my many questions over the past few months while I was assembling data for the talk. I especially want to thank Dave Gaddy whose patience with my endless questions has been admirable. He was ready to assist both on this forum, and back channeling by private comms as well. This has been an enlightening experience learning about both Union and Confederate SC organizations. Much of the info for the talk came straight from Signal Corps, USA in the War of the Rebellion by J. Willard Brown. I also benefited from the material posted on this forum's website as well. What marvelous resources. Thanks again for all your help. Regards, Tom
Follow ups:

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword