Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Chuck Ogden on: 06/22/2009 13:11:06 EDT
Subject: RE: Introduction

Message Detail:
Thank you gentlemen, the information coming forward is of comfort knowing we are not alone out here in the west. While is true in most history it takes time for the news or newest invention to make it west of the mississippi.

"Practice, practice, practice" I cannot hear this enough!! After watching the signalmen at Gettysburg last year I completly understand the necessity of this. Flags fly a whole lot faster on the east coast than they do on the prarie. It was very enjoyable to watch these well trained men doing there job.

John, I very much like the kind of IN YOUR FACE approach you speak of. I believe if done with respect and tact this could be of great help as long as you can back it up with your knowledge and skills.

Gentlemen, I look forward to this quest I have begun and look forward to being a giant sponge soaking in all the information you have and discuss here. I will do my best to search out answers on the archives but I apoligize up front if I ask a question that has been covered and I did not find.

Chuck Ogden

View Parent Message
Follow ups:

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword