Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Walt Mathers on: 06/21/2002 15:56:44 CDT
Subject: UK SCARD REP, Flg Sigs Seen Fm

Message Detail:
Ron,

Welcome indeed. A few of us were just discussing (in a recent post) some of the ways in which we can all pitch in with the research effort. Then we look'd about and saw your signal flaggings on the horizon. 11.11.11.3.

We hope that you and the members of your detachment will not be strangers to the Signal Corps Association Re-enactors' Division (SCARD) web pages and especially with respect to post'g up with these forum discussions. You're part of the signal family now. As a result, you will not only receive historical insight concerning war-time signal and telegraph information but you now have a forum with which to offer advice as to what direction SCARD might want to take or recommend measures you think SCARD might want to consider implementing so that we and our fellow researchers on the Signal Corps Association (SCA) side of things can be called upon to produce the kind of information useful not only to beginning groups but also re-organizing, rejuvenating or recently inactive detachments.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kevin your UK Confederate signal counterpart posting at your SCARD forum soon. As a side note, please let me know what you and German Representative Buchsteiner can work out on pressing the additional telegraph equipments into service at your up-coming events.

Best Regards,
Walt

Message Link:

Signal Corps Association Re-enactors' Division (SCARD)
View Parent Message

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword