Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Ray Wemple on: 06/19/2002 13:14:37 CDT
Subject: RE: USMT Documents

Message Detail:
Ted,
I can see that you have been one very busy fellow. We (I) sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor on all of this and I am not being patronizing when I say that I have enjoyed being able to research this material with such ease. Obviously, because of your efforts. The "DOT" code project sounds like a real challenge I am certain that it is labor of love with you. My very sincere thanks to you for all of your very hard work. I am an older fellow just starting to research and became interested by way of joining a CW round table here in the Albany, NY area. It is truly amazing the detailed information that has been made available regarding the Signal Corps. I am an old signal grunt from the 1950-56 era ( Active & Reserve). I have also enjoyed reading Scheip's dissertation on Myer and also the J.Willard Brown book I purchased from Walt Mathers of SCARD, who has also been very helpful to me answering my research questions from time to time. The OVCWA site and Dave Bock + Dave Harbin have provided invaluable information also. It's the next best thing to being there, my opinion. Anyway, I am rambling, so thank you very much again.
Sincerely,
Ray
View Parent Message
Follow ups:

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword