Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Walt Mathers on: 09/21/2005 19:47:25 EDT
Subject: My Msg to Chris Anders Abt Bill Rodman's Post

Message Detail:
Hi Chris,

Did you ask Bill Rodman if I needed permission first? what did he ever say? Did he tell you that it came off of a discussion board and that I was relating it here as a research tool to those field communication emulators who ought to be alerted to what some event cover-all commanders have had to resort to due to a lack of functional signallists in some areas of operation?

In fact was it ever necessary for you to ask any of the attendees you quoted who spoke about how well you ran the show at Summer of 62 and posted here to this forum?

Don't mean to sound snobbish but Am I missing something here or have you been retained by Bill as his council?

We'd like to keep this board reserved for topics that affect signal and telegraph living historians and are attended to by some pretty well known historians. Work with me here please. If you have over-all goals that you believe that period signal and telegraphic communicatoin would adversely affect or detract from, by all means, let us know what they are Chris and we can address them and share our knowledge with you.

Happy Trails,

Walt Mathers

Message Link:

Signal Corps Association Re-enactors' Division (SCARD)
View Parent Message

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword