Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Wayne Bean on: 05/28/2002 12:10:36 CDT
Subject: New Forum

Message Detail:
Dear Walter and all,

Click the link above, "list all forums" and check out your new, sister forum. You guys have done such a good job with this forum that when I encountered Robert Leinweber a short while ago, this hairbrained idea for a forum similar to yours, devoted to sharpshooter battalions, materialized - and became reality in jig time.

Like your forum, the fact that a specialty area was involved, has immediately drawn quality folks specialized in many areas of study. There may be some fruitful collaboration, too. I suspect that signal-men were frequent targets of sharpshooter/snipers and the two groups may have a chance to exchange some useful information.

We have also been blessed with the participation of Joe Bilby so if you have any weapons questions, you have a chance to access him quickly!

BTW - thanks for the inspiration! Give your "Sis-Forum" a "welcome" when you get a chance. I notice that Robert has found you guys already!Robert is the SS forum host. Glad you are already getting to know each other!

Wayne Bean

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword