Signal Corps Association Reenactors Division (SCARD)

Discussion Forum

Signal Corps Association Primary Web Site
[ Back to the listing ] [ Post Reply ] [ Help ] [ Search ]
[ List All Forums ]

Posted By: Walt Mathers on: 12/05/2004 23:16:21 EDT
Subject: We've topped 3000 Msgs on 28 Pages

Message Detail:
Can you believe we've had this much to talk about? Over Three Thousand Messages since May of 2002. I want to let you all know that I've appreciated being a part of this group. I really didn't think it would ever happen until I saw what E-wire could do just prior to the 135th Re-enactment of Sharpsburg in 1997.

Now we're up to 28 pages full of useful information, ideas, suggestions, and even disagreements we've been able to overcome and move ever closer to our goal of creating standards based on historical documentation. Such knowledge, once desseminated, will no-doubt one day increase the accuracy of historical re-creations like never before.

On the research side of things, we've been able to ammass and share more information than ever hoped for prior to cyber-scoutings and the publishing of these findings.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I do believe that we are truly blessed to have this opportunity - It is SCA. It is SCARD. I can only hope that THEY are behind what we do as They're history is slowly but surely being revealdd, ammassed, studied and then, in some cases, emulated upon the re-enacting field of events.

Message Link:

Signal Corps Association (1860-1865)

Post a follow up message
NAME:
EMAIL:
SUBJECT:
Type your Reply here:
NOTIFY ME: Yes No
This posting is a:
Comment
Question
Idea

Don't Agree
Challenge
Heads-Up!

Need Feedback
Meeting Request
LINK URL:
LINK TITLE:
IMAGE URL:

Message Search
Search ALL Forums
Filter Messages
Show messages for past days.
Name Search
Type in a full or partial name
Keyword Search
Enter keyword(s) you want to search for separated by a space.

Match Case?
Match ALL Keywords
Match ANY Keyword