Father: John M. Emmart
- Sex: F
- Born: 18 JUN 1866 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Died: 5 MAR 1893 in Baltimore, Maryland
- CAUS: Angina Pectoris--Died alone and suddenly.
- Religion: in Converted to Catholicsm in 1888
- Employed: in Housewife
- Buried: 7 MAR 1893 in New Cathedral Cemetery, Baltimore, Maryland
- Baptized: 2 FEB 1890 in Sponsor: Father John T. Whelan
- ADDR: 718 Pennsylvania Avenue
Baptism information obtained from Basilica of the National Shrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, on 28 June 1995. This information also confirmed that Irene's parents were John Emmart and Laura Woodcock Emmart.
THINGS TO RESEARCH:
In the "Index of Obituaries and Marriages in The (Baltimore) Sun, 1861-1865," Maguire, Family Line Publications, 1991, there is a JOHN EMMART buried in Mt. Olivet Cemetery (Baltimore or Frederick??---need to check) -- died/buried(?) 24 April 1884.
Research continues on this lead...
, b. ABT. 1834
Mother: Lauraetta Woodcock
, b. 5 SEP 1835 in Baltimore County, Maryland
Family 1: Bernard Dwyer Adelsberger
, b. 14 JAN 1866 in Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Married: 18 JAN 1888 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Clarence Dwyer Adelsberger, b. 6 NOV 1888 in Baltimore, Maryland
- George Adelsberger, b. 1891 in Baltimore, Maryland
- William Raymond Finn, b. 18 DEC 1892 in Baltimore, Maryland
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Merri Adelsberger
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle