Rae Fashland Dahl
Father: Leslie Victor Dahl
- Sex: F
- Born: 11 FEB 1922
- Died: 8 MAY 1971 in Hamilton New Zealand
- Buried at: in Cremated ashes in Garden of Memories Hamilton Park Cemetary1
- Reference: 18
Although stated as Ray Fashland Dahl on records she preferred to spell it as Rae.
Rae attended school at Terrace End Palmerston North with her brothers Keith and Norman and at the age of 11 in 1933 came to Kaeo from Palmerston North.
At two months short of 14 she gained her Certificate of Proficiency from Otangaroa School.
As a girl Rae had a love of riding and would ride her horse for many miles.
Was regarded as the tom boy of the family.
Rae was married at the age of 17.
Rae had a partial stroke leaving one side of her mouth slightly paralyzed,
hence she did not like her photo being taken, and the reason we don't have many photos of Rae.
Keen gardiner and home maker raised 6 children.
, b. 25 MAY 1890
Mother: Ada Muriel Lunn
, b. 14 AUG 1894
Family 1: Owen Harry Woodcock
, b. 9 MAR 1918 in Monganui Northland New Zealand
- Married: 1938 in Kaeo Registry Office New Zealand
- Lynette Muriel Woodcock
- Kenneth Owen Woodcock, b. 6 JUL 1943 in Kaeo New Zealand
- Jennifer Cheril Woodcock
- Robyn Woodcock, b. 5 OCT 1947 in Kaeo New Zealand
- Roselle Janice Woodcock
- Sherry Marilyn Woodcock
- Christopher Cecil Woodcock
- Title: D R Streiff Records
Please send corrections, additions or comments to David R. Streiff
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle