Earl Ladue Woodcock
Father: Stillman Smith Woodcock
- Sex: M
- Born: 17 FEB 1867 in Topsfield, Washington, Maine
- Died: 17 NOV 1940 in Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- CAUS: Congestive Heart Failure
Earl's Death Certificate indicates he was a resident of Los Angeles County for 29 years at time of death. Arrived ca. 1911.
1920's Letters indicate that Earl was involved in the railroad industry with specific references to a 'strike by yardworkers (?)' in Los Angeles ca.1920/21. Death Certificate indicates Earl was a Mechanic for SP Railway. Earls' SSN is a Railway Retirement Number.
1920's Address in LA - 2249 West 15th Street.
Interment at IOOF Cemetery, 3640 Whittier Blvd, Los Angeles California Lot 62, Ave 17, Bronze Marker.
- Record Updated: 16 FEB 2006
, b. 27 FEB 1841 in Oak Bay, St. David, Charlotte County, New Brunswick
Mother: Roxana Marie White
, b. 6 FEB 1847 in St. John, New Brunswick
Family 1: Minnie May Brandon
, b. 19 JUL 1875 in Douglas, Kansas
- Nona L. Woodcock, b. 25 AUG 1893 in Kansas
- Edna May Woodcock, b. 10 AUG 1895
- Clarence Lynn Woodcock, b. 16 APR 1899 in Wichita, , Sedgwick Co., Kansas
- Helen Margaret Woodcock, b. 21 MAR 1901
- Elizabeth Woodcock, b. 30 NOV 1905 in Wichita, Sedgwick Co., Kansas
- Ruth Brandon Woodcock, b. 25 SEP 1909 in Wichita, Sedgewick, Kansas
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Clarence L. Woodcock
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle