Father: Alvan Drury
- Sex: F
- Born: ABT 1842 in Barre, Washington, Vermont
- Died: DEC 1879 in Cherokee, Cherokee, IA
- CAUS: Puerperal Fever - Childbed Fever
1855 and 1857 records indicate Emma was attending Barre Academy in the english 'department.'
1860 census - Emma still in VT. at home.
August 20th, 1870 census - residing in Eldora, Iowa. Colburn Asleson residing in same exact location. This is, apparently, where Colburn and Emma met. Sidney Drury (Emma Brother) was located next door and occupation shows as 'Clerk in Store.'
- Record Updated: 15 DEC 2006
, b. 28 APR 1799 in New Hampshire
Mother: Janet Harroun
, b. ABT 1805 in Vermont
Family 1: Colburn Allison
, b. 15 SEP 1844 in Norway
- Vincent Allison, b. 1872
- Clarence Drury Allison, b. 10 JUN 1874 in Cherokee, Cherokee, IA
- Irnie Emma Allison, b. 1876 in Cherokee, Cherokee, Iowa
- Unnamed Allison, b. DEC 1879 in Cherokee, Cherokee, IA
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Clarence L. Woodcock
Created by IGMGet (modified by Randy Winch) Version 2.7
Copyright 1996 © Tim Doyle